Monday, May 26, 2014

Teacher appreciation tags

Wow!! it has been forever since I posted anything!  I hardly ever do any crafting anymore.  I still however buy craft supplies but when I do do a little crafting I sometimes will take a picture of what I've done but don't post it or sometimes I don't even take a picture of my project because I'm not satisfied with what I've done. 
But like I said previously sometimes I just don't even have the motivation to do any crafting I still watch YouTube videos try to get ideas.  That is until I started doing the project life now I'm excited again.  I have a project that I'm working on but of course I'm not happy with it but I have vowed (to myself) to just post it anyway but I'm not done with it.  
But here are a couple of tags and some goodies that I did do about a couple of weeks ago for teachers appreciation week.  These are for my science teacher and his tutor.
I know you can't tell from this photo but on the tags there is a little arrow kind of tag that has a bunch of embossed words that says thanks a bunch of times. I love those Tag dies one is from Stampin' Up! the chalk talk tag die and the other one is from "my creative time", they are my go to take dies. And then the sentiment says "I can't thank you enough" I thought that was kind of cheeky.
And then the little nuggets candies those are Stampin' Up! stamps from "it's a wrap".

No comments:

Post a Comment