Monday, May 26, 2014

Graduation gifts


So I used to subscribe to Stampin' Up! paper pumpkin kits. I never used to do anything with the kits so I quit the subscription.  They were okay but I just never thought they were a good value until this one kit that I got that showed you how to make bags. I thought that was really cute (but I quit the subscription anyway).  
So anyway, I have two cousins that just graduated. One of them from high school and the other from A junior college.  So I finally used one of my kits! 
Of course there's always the project looked better in my mind and then on the actual bags, but all in all they were okay.  So anyway I thought I'd share them.  (That's of course if anybody is still following me...I haven't posted anything in over year)
Anyway I'd love to know if anyone is still out there!  


So the first two pictures are the front and back of the bag for the high school graduate. Then the candies are the little nuggets and the stamp is from Stampin' Up!  "Its a wrap" and the other one is "congratulations" which is from "my creative time". I heat embossed the sentiment onto the address label.
The next bag is for the college graduate, front and back view. 
Both bags from Stampin' Up! paper pumpkin and the stickers are just some Walmart stickers in the gift wrap section. I don't remember the name of the stamps I used.

No comments:

Post a Comment