Sunday, September 25, 2011

Impulse buying at HSN

I just did a bad, dumb thing! I have a cricut expression and a cricut imagine but I felt the need to order the new expression 2! I justified it saying to myself that it comes with 2 cartridges u can't get otherwise and that I'll sell my other expression on eBay. I hope I follow through with that because I do not need 3 machines! I know what made me do it, it was the fact that there was only 22 hours left to order it and the 5 flex payments! Man those people are smart! So I am feeling excitement and remorse! Anybody out there with me?

3 comments:

  1. i call it investing.lol.really cute cards.off to see your videos.you are the winner for the stamp set and ink pad at my blog.send me you addy soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the expression 2! No justifications needed here :) I just bought my second expression and I'm loving having both my babies!
    Congrats on your new addition:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a sweet comment! I wish I had ordered the Expression 2, but I just got my Imagine not too long ago. Enjoy!! I hope you love it :)

    ReplyDelete