Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Baby shower

I made this card and altered this water bottle for a coworker's baby shower. Which is funny because I was so late getting ready for the shower that I actually got there too late and missed the whole thing!
But anyway, I can't remember all the cartridges I used but I know I used life's a party and Baby Boutique. I used printable vinyl from expressionsvinyl.com which is only around $2 a sheet and it's water resistant! It worked great! I actually ordered some more the next day I like it so much.
One of the stamp sets I used was from crafty sprouts, I forgot to stamp the back of the card before I put pop dots on my images, so the bar code didn't come out just right on the back. Oh well.
Two stamp sets were from Unity stamps. One called Dutch mustard Soup (the tiny tag and sentiment) and another called happy everything. I don't think you can see it that well, but there is a guitar (from the built in cartridge on the E2) sticking out of the baby carriage.
All in all, I was happy with how things turned out.














1 comment:

  1. really cute baby shower projects.love the monkey and bottle tag.tfs

    ReplyDelete