Wednesday, June 22, 2011

father's day card and tag

I wasn't sure if I'd ever use tie the knot cartridge except for anniversary or wedding cards, but I used it for the shoes(tying the shoes with twine was challenging) on the card and I liked how it turned out. I used billionaire for the shirt and tie and the paper for the card base was from Tim Holtz. I experimented with embossing the sentiment on the first draft of my tag... it didn't work out ....so I had to redo it. I liked the first tag better... but I made do with this one. I got the whole idea from the close to my heart stamp set.

4 comments:

  1. Super cute...you did a great job. I am now following you. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fabulous......love those shoes, they look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that a snazzy card! Love it.
    I have an award for you on my blog when you get a chance.

    Thanks
    April

    ReplyDelete