Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's day 2001

Here is my mother's day gift to my Mama. It took all day! Partly because I couldn't figure out what to do with the card, probably because I started with the patterned paper instead of an idea. I just LOVED that paper and HAD to use it. So I got the paper cut out and then got stuck. But it also took all day because I kept having to update my gypsy and my imagine (which I did already last month), and then I had a project all mapped out but couldn't use them because my imagine wouldn't recognize my paper lace or cricut essentials cartridge(even after I updated the gypsy twice and my imagine).Ugh! I'll be glad when they finally work out all the kinks! I still like my machine though!
Anyway, although it's a "simple card", it took me all day. But I like how my wrapping paper turned out the best. I would love to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment