Thursday, March 24, 2011

waiting on my new toy

Hey everyone!
I just joined the cricut imagine-nation! I just ordered my machine last night! I am so excited. I couldn't really afford it before, so I had resigned myself to not even thinking about it, I even would refuse to look at other people's blogs about it because it just made me jealous. But then for craft month (so provocraft says, I wonder if they are about to come out with a new version) they discounted the price to $299. I was over the moon! That's still a little pricey for me, but it was finally do-able. I can't wait to receive it!
Now, I'll have to figure out the space problem, my table is not that big and I guess I'll have to get rid of my expression :( Although I can't bring myself to get rid of my baby bug, which is a little backwards huh?? But anyway, onward and upwards right? LOL
Besides, I keep the baby bug packed up in its little carring bag for the next crop party (which I've only been to one, but a girl can dream huh?), but that's my excuse for keeping my baby bug, and I know it's just my imagination, but I could swear that it cuts better than my expression, less errors.
Anyway...I'm so excited and I just can't hide it...LOL! By the way... could someone send me a link of someone doing a video on how to use the snapshot cartridges? Thanks
daladypej@aol.com

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new toy! Not your imagination at all my baby bug cuts better than the expression too! I still can't get rid of it! Thanks for your sweet message on my blog :-)
    Judy

    ReplyDelete