Monday, September 20, 2010

Shopping at 3am!

Ok, so when most of the sane world is sleeping I am looking around online at everyone's blogs (I'm supposed to be doing math homework online) and I come across Amanda's blog and saw her projects done with Scrappy Mom's Stamps and fell in love! So I whipped out the overly abused debit card (actually done with paypal, but you get the jest) and indulged myself further (after a earlier trip to Michael's today armed with a 50% off coupon). I can't wait until it gets here! I'm like a kid being tortured by the present under the Christmas tree that I can see but can't open! LOL

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. You asked me if I embossed my sentiment before or after I stamped it. The answer is one this card I first used the computer to generate this sentiment. I cut it out and glued it all together and then I embossed it. That was the last thing I did before I embossed it. Thanks for asking. Please stop by again and never hesitate to ask questions. I love helping out:)
    ~Madison http://www.funkycards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you shopping at 3 in the morning. I love those stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I am the same way. Up at odd hours in the night and shopping instead of doing things that I could be doing. Love these stamps.

    ReplyDelete